Thursday, September 26, 2013

September came and went

So I had a lot going on in September and even though I hate to admit it, I put my preschool teaching on the back burner. I have a lot of Mom guilt about it. I also, due to everything, put Z in preschool two days a week just mornings. I have a lot of Mommy guilt about that also. I just realized that sometimes it's hard to be you and be a Mom. I am finding my way the older I get. I have still been trying to do stuff with Z like books and songs and I Spy. I have planned a couple play dates in accordance to preschool themes - Apples, About Me. So I feel like I am still participating. I just feel like I failed at this for September. Maybe October will be better or maybe it will just bring more change. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment